UNISA registration is now open and it’s time to get registered as early as possible so that you not only beat the terrible rush at the end of term (meaning slow response times from UNISA and a frustratingly long time to see your registration activated) but you also get precious extra days to study.
But how do you choose what subjects to do next?
- Are you the type of student that follows through on all your major subjects straight through to third year, and then fills in the other subjects later?
- Do you mix things up and do some 1st, some 2nd and some 3rd year subjects at the same time?
- Do you try to choose some easy and some hard subjects?
- Or even some interesting and some boring subjects?
- How about checking with UNISA provisional exam calendar to see if the subjects you have chosen are writing too close together?
- Do you make sure that you switch subjects around so that you are not waiting on exam results to see if you can move onto the next module