home test Forums Q&A ICB – Corporate Strategy – Old Question Papers

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Teresa De Vantier 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Replies

Teresa De Vantier
    Participant

Hi there

Does anyone have past exam papers for Corporate Strategy?

Thank you very much
    Teresa

Juanita De Villiers
    Participant

HI there. I am looking for old exam papers for the following subject: Financial reporting and regulatory frameworks. Please email me at juanitadv@icloud.com. Thanks a mill

Simmy
    Participant

when are your writing?

Nana
      Participant

Good day,

Please help me with the corporate strategy past papers …..i am so desperate i have a reassessment. Thanks in advance.

Chesney Abner
    Participant

Hi Masixole

How did your Payroll & Monthly SARS Returns exam go? I am writing this in August and I am stressing about the theory questions. Do you have any advice for me?

Regards
    Chesney

Masixole
    Participant

Lucky

I have Applied for RPL where I have received credits and 2 POE that I must submit and 5 Modules that I must complete in 2 yrs

I would like to write 3 Modules this year then 2 Modules next year (see below)

•Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns – 2015 Exams
    •Corporate Strategy – 2015 – Exams
    •Management Accounting Control Systems – 2015 Exams
    • Financial reporting and regulatory Framework – 2016 Exams
    •Accounting Theory and Practice – 2016 Exams

Anonymous

<b>Good day</b> @sxivovo

I have just added you to the <b>Certified Junior Bookkeeper</b> group on this link: http://togetherwepass.co.za/groups/certified-junior-bookkeeper/

However, <b>Corporate Strategy</b> subject falls under the <b>Financial Accountant</b> group and i am not sure if you also busy with that one.

Regards

<b>Lucky</b>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2008 - 2017 Together We Pass. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions