home test Forums Q&A STUDY GROUP

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kurt Wyngaard 4 years, 3 months ago.

fefe
    Participant

Hi
    When is the study groups gonna start? or are still waiting for those who are busy with registrations?
    Regards
    Fefe

• Author
    Replies

mpho
    Participant

Hi I had managed to post my assignment comparison but I can’t find anyone to discuss and due date is on Thursday or maybe I dnt know what exactly must I find my groups coz i even struggle to log in, when I want to log in every time it want I must register first and I became tired now.

Kurt Wyngaard
      Keymaster

Hi @rebecca1,

I have emailed you instructions on how to access your study groups.
      Please do not try to sign up again if you have already done so.

If you need further assistance please call us via 021 591 0673.

Kurt Wyngaard
    Keymaster

@fefe & @shirley Please follow the instructions given to you in your order email. In order to qualify for the free subject you must post for it. Once we receive your posts we will activate your study groups.

Shirley
    Participant

Hi

I’ve registered for 2 modules,however nothing is showing on my membership.Please assist

fefe
    Participant
    1. Hi Kurt
    2. I have registered for three modules but nothing shows on my membership or under my profile, and I did not receive anything from the tutor or is there anything that I have done incorrectly?
    3. Kindly assist 21st is around the corner I don’t want to miss this opportunity please.
    4. Thanks u

Kurt Wyngaard
    Keymaster

You’re welcome @bambini! 🙂

Bambini
    Participant

@kurt it’ sorted now. Thanks so much:)

Kurt Wyngaard
    Keymaster

@bambini Sorry about that! We have corrected the error. 🙂

Kurt Wyngaard
    Keymaster

Hi Fefe & Bambini,

You must register for an online study group by purchasing them from the shop.
    Once you have joined your online study group you will have access to all the benefits listed.

The tutors will start on Monday, the 21st of July. You can also submit your assignments using the assignment comparison tool already.

Bambini
      Participant

Hi Kurt,

I have registered for four study groups, however only two of them are appearing on my ‘memberships’ page. Can you tell me why that is please? I did receive an email from Edison, the tutor for one of the missing study groups so I imagine I am signed up for it, my profile just doesn’t show it..

Bambini
    Participant

Hey, I think we waiting for more people to join the different study groups.. each time I request to join, i get sent to the shop..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2008 - 2017 Together We Pass. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions