If you cannot see your module in the tabs; use the drop down box
Once you have selected your module; Click on assignments in the menu to the left
You will be taken to a page that looks similar to the one below
You can use the key below to make sense of the table above
Read the instructions and follow the prompts
1. Find the module code of the assignment you want to submit in the Course column
2. Find the corresponding number of the assignment, e.g. 2 in the Ass.No. column
3. Click on the Submit link in the Action column next to the assignment number
4. Click on the Choose File button next to File Name
5. In the Choose File dialog box, select the file you want to upload, and then click Open
6. Select the correct program format from the File Format drop-down list (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PDF etc.)
7. Click on the Continue button.
Use this step to verify that you are uploading the correct file to the correct course and assignment number.
8. Click on the Continue button to submit your assignment file. If you do not click Continue, no submission action will take place.
9. Large files will take longer to upload than small files. Please be patient after you have clicked Continue.
10. If the wrong details, e.g. file name, appear on the screen, click Back to restart the file upload process.
This is your proof that your assignment was submitted. It is advisable to print this page for your record purposes.
11. Click on the Return to Assignment List button to go back to the Assignment overview screen.
Written by Tabitha Bailey