Study Group Description
AFK1501-AFK101Q Afrikaans Today (Literature) improve students’ understanding of Afrikaans literature by studying a collection of present day texts comprising different genres and oeuvres. Topical questions and the focus of the Afrikaans text on everyday issues form the core of this module. Students are introduced to reading, interpretation and life skills. The module consists of five optional units, of which students may choose any two. (a) Text and reader: an introduction to the literary communication process. (b) Text and/as history (c) The way we were (d) Youth literature. (e) Dutch texts for South Africa.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.