Study Group Description
AIN1501 Accounting Systems in a Computer Environment equips students with: Theoretical knowledge of the fundamental aspects of computerised information systems in a business environment which will enable students to function as users, designers, or evaluators of accounting information systems in the work place.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.