Study Group Description
AIN2601 Practical Accounting Data Processing equips students with knowledge and skills in the following principles of management accounting: Basic knowledge of cost classification, cost behaviour, cost analysis, cost estimation, cost objects, and cost management accounting systems. To apply planning, budgeting and control techniques and measure performance of an entity. Analysing financial and other data to provide information for decision-making.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.