This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
AUE1601 Legal Aspects in Accountancy enables learners to gain insight into aspects of the Companies Act 2008 No.71 of 2008, as amended by the Companies Amendment Act, No. 3 of 2011, the Companies Regulations 2011, Close Corporations Act 1984 No. 69 of 1984, as amended) and other legislation of importance to accountants. The learning outcome for this module is that students should be able to comprehend and apply the different topics prescribed in this module.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for AUE1601 legal aspects in accountancy
|Title||Auditing: Legislation and Standards.|
|Book Notes||Students may alternatively use the digital version or any other version of the Companies Act no 71 of 2008 as amended and the Companies Regulations.|