CLA1503 Commercial Law 1C provides students with a general understanding of the South African legal system and to equip them with knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies to analyse and solve well-defined problems relating to the general principles of the law of contract and to specific contracts and other aspects of commercial law in South Africa.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.