Study Group Description
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
ECS1601 Economics 1B provides insight into macroeconomic theory and variables such as total production and income of a country, economic growth, unemployment, inflation and the balance of payments.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed Book for ECS1601-ECS1028 Economics 1B
|Author||Mohr, PJ; Fourie,L & Associates|
|Title||Economics for South African Students|
|Book Notes||Ook in Afrikaans beskikbaar (Ekonomie vir Suid-Afrikaanse Studente)|
|Author||Mohr, PJ; Fourie,L & medewerkers|
|Title||Ekonomie vir Suid-Afrikaanse Studente|
|Book Notes||Available in English as well (Economics for South African Students)|