This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
ECS2601 Microeconomics provides insight into the behaviour of consumers and producers in the economy by studying demand and supply and its price sensitivity; consumer behaviour; production; the operation of different markets such as perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition and oligopoly; general equilibrium and welfare.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed Book for ECS2601-ECS201A Microeconomics