ECS2602 Macroeconomics enables students to study various theoretical macroeconomic views on the determination of income in a closed and open economy and the role of economic policy in this regard, with special reference to South Africa.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for ECS2602-ECS202B Macroeconomics
|Author||Blanchard, O. et al|
|Edition||5th or 6th|
|Book Notes||Students can use 5th or 6th edition as well.|