ECS2603 South African Economic Indicators enables students to demonstrate an understanding of the meaning and interpretation of a wide range of economic indicators, including various national accounting concepts, price indices and balance of payments statistics, and to apply this understanding to recent South African economic data.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for ECS2603 South African Economic Indicators