This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
ECS2604 Labour Economics provides insight into the economic analysis of labour and the labour market with regard to the supply of and demand for labour education and training of the labour force; unemployment, vacancies and the migration of labour; trade unionism and collective bargaining, and discrimination in the labour market, and to apply this knowledge to the South African labour market.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for ECS2604-ECS204D Labour Economics
|Title||The South African Labour Market: Theory and practice.|