Study Group Description
ECS2605 The South African Financial System provides insight into the operation of the South African financial system with reference to financial institutions, instruments and markets, and to demonstrate an understanding of the way that the monetary policy is implemented in South Africa.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for ECS2605-ECS209J The South African Financial System
|Author||Van Wyk, K|
|Title||Understanding South African Financial Markets|