EDT303Q Religious Education provides insight into defining concepts, points of departure, overview of the field; study of African Traditional Religion; study of the following world religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam; study of contemporary and alternative religious movements; and to apply these insights in public and professional life.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.