ENG1501 Foundations in English Literature Studies aims to establish a solid literary foundation for English studies by introducing students to representations of diversity in a range of fictional narratives in English. Students will be able to apply appropriate reading strategies to a wide variety of literary and non-literary texts in English and demonstrate appropriate writing skills in academic English.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.