Study Group Description
ENN103F English for Academic Purposes will be useful to students who are pursuing a career in journalism at fashion or food magazines, interested in working at retail establishments with a communications division or considering a career in consumer journalism at leading newspapers. It would be useful for students in retail as well as in consumer education and information disciplines who need to inform and educate consumers in purchasing decisions in foods, clothing and fashion, nutrition and general purchasing activities and who specifically intend working as consumer journalists at consumer complaints divisions in the retail environment, at consumer divisions in leading newspapers and fashion or food magazines or as consumer advisors in the retail and manufacturing industry.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.