ETH302S Inclusive Education A allows students to gain insight into the Inclusive education policy on learners who experience barriers to learning and development; the nature of the barriers to learning and development; early identification and continuous assessment; centre-of-learning-based learning support and the education network of support on the different levels.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.