Please note that we do not have any resources for this module as it has changed drastically over the past year and the resources we had was no longer relevant; however you can start building the library again from scratch with relevant material!
You can also find more information about this module in our EUP1501 blog post.
EUP1501 Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solutions allows students to present critical arguments around ICTs for development, while appreciating ethical dimensions within an information society in relation to copyright and intellectual property rights, privacy, conduct and expectations. In addition, successful students will be able to demonstrate their ability to maintain efficient, organised and secure electronic working environments by managing digital files, systems and application software, as well as capabilities related to engaging with textual and numerical data to present information in various formats.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.