FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting introduces students to the fundamental concepts and principles of financial accounting; the purpose and use of business documents; the recording of cash and credit transactions; bank reconciliation; inventory; trial balance; final accounts; adjustments and the elementary financial statements of a sole tracer.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.