Study Group Description
FAC1601 Financial Accounting Reporting introduces students to underlying accounting transactions and the accounting treatment and disclosure of partnerships, close corporations, the equity of companies, cash flow statements, branch accounts, the analysis and interpretation of financial statements as well as the time value of money.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
PRESCRIBED ENGLISH BOOK
|Author||Berry, P.R., De Klerk, E.S et al|
|Title||About Financial Accounting vol 2|