FAC2602 Financial Accounting 2 allows students to gain knowledge and insight into the following subject matter as well as the ability to apply this knowledge when preparing a set of financial statements and consolidated group statements: Introduction to group financial statements (simple group structures; elimination of intragroup transactions; dividends and preference shareholding) and the statement of cash flows.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.