Study Group Description
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
FAC2602 Selected accounting standards and simple group structures allows students to gain knowledge and insight into the following subject matter as well as the ability to apply this knowledge when preparing a set of financial statements and consolidated group statements: Introduction to group financial statements (simple group structures; elimination of intragroup transactions; dividends and preference shareholding) and the statement of cash flows.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.