Study Group Description
FAC3703 Specific Financial Reporting allows students to gain knowledge of and insight into, as well as the ability to apply this knowledge to the preparation of financial statements, for the following subject matter: the accounting treatment and disclosure of leases; earnings per share; borrowing costs; segment reporting; related parties and employee benefits, as well as the tax implications of the preceding topics.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for FAC3703-ACN303V Specific Financial Reporting
Prescribed Afrikaans book for FAC3703-ACN303V Specific Financial Reporting