FIN2601 Financial Management enables students to gain insight into the task and scope of financial management; financial statements and cash flow; analysis of financial statements; overview of financial planning; time value of money, risk and return; value (shares, debentures and options).
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed Book for FIN2601-MNF2023 Financial Management
|Author||Gitman, L.J., Beaumont-Smith, M. & Marx, J. etal|
|Title||Principles of Managerial Finance|
|Book Notes||Bundled with myFinance Lab|