Study Group Description
FIN3701 Financial Management enables students to gain insight into investment decisions; financing decisions; optimal capital budget; target capital structure; dividend theory and dividend policy.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for FIN3701-MNF3015 Financial Management
|Author||Gitman, L.J. Beaumont-Smith, M. et al|
|Title||Principles of Managerial Finance (Global and Southern Africa Perspectives)|