This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
HRM2605 Human Resource Management for Line Managers equips students (usually line managers or potential line managers who will all come into contact with human resource management issues) with the basic principles of human resource management and how human resources can be managed constructively to contribute to organisational goal achievement.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for HRM2605 Human Resource Management for Line Managers
|Title||Human Resource Management in South Africa|
|Author||Grobler, PA, Warnich, S. et al|