Study Group Description
IOP2602 Organisational Psychology introduces students to performance development by defining the concepts and studying aspects such as the organisational context: vision, mission, performance; individual performance: outputs and results, behaviour and competencies, determinants; reviewing and supporting performance; rewarding performance; and developing and implementing performance management.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for IOP2602-IOP202R Organisational Psychology
|Title||Organisational Behaviour: Global and South African Perspectives|