Study Group Description
IOP2603 Ergonomics is intended for all the people who are pursuing a career in the field of industrial and organisational psychology, including practitioners in the field of human resources. IOP2603-IOP206 Ergonomics enables students to develop a solid knowledge base and sound understanding of the theory and practical implications of human factors and ergonomics in workplace design to improve employee productivity. The qualifying student will be able to explain the application of human factors and ergonomics (HFE) principles in planning and designing workstations; discuss the application of principles of human information processing in workplace design; discuss the application of ergonomic principles in the design of controls, displays and symbols; explain principles of and considerations in workstation design evaluate.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.