LRM2601 Labour Relations Management enables students to systematically study the macro aspects of South African labour relations as they apply to management in the context of a systems approach. The contents include labour relations concepts, theories and perspectives; the external environment; the state; employees and their representatives; employers and their representatives; other stakeholders and institutions; collective bargaining structures and processes; industrial conflict, disputes and industrial action.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.