Study Group Description
MAC2602 Principles of Strategy, Risk & Financial Management Techniques equips students with knowledge and skills in the following principles of management accounting: Enterprise strategy and strategic financial management, Create an understanding of and develop skills with regard to risk management, Sources and forms of finance, The cost of capital and Techniques applied with regard to managing and investing of funds in a financial environment.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.