MAC3702 Application of Financial Management Techniques is primarily intended for candidates who are interested in qualifying as chartered accountants (SAICA) or management accountants (CIMA). This module will enable students to develop the necessary competencies required by these respective professional bodies. Students who successfully complete this module will be equipped to: Evaluate financial and non-financial information and identify business in difficulty; Determine the optimal capital structure; Appraise long-term investment opportunities; Determine working capital and dividend policies and optimise levels of cash and short-term financing. Apply basic techniques to manage exposure to foreign exchange transactions. Apply information technology (spreadsheet programmes) where suitable.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.