MNE2601 Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management empowers you with the commensurate knowldge, skills and expertise to understand the mechanics of entrepreneurship; be able to start and grow your own business in South African context by grasping the entrepreneurial process and to be able to select and implement alternative routes to entrepreneurship.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for MNE2601-MNE202V Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
|Title||Entrepreneurship – A South African Perspective|