This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MNG2601 General Management enables students to apply management skills, roles and functions in the wider context of the organisation as an open system, interacting with its market and macro environment.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed Book for MNG2601 General Management
|Title||Contemporary management principles|
|Publisher||Cape Town: Juta.|