Study Group Description
MNG3701-MNG301A Strategic Management 3A equips learners with the competencies necessary to interpret, formulate and implement strategic plans for the business units. In particular,it will enable learners to understand the importance of creating and maintaining competitive advantage in an organisation. Students will be introduced to the challenges managers face in strategically aligning that their chosen strategies are implemented effectively.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed Book for MNG301A-RMG3015 Strategic Management 3A
|Title||Strategic Management – Southern African concept and cases|