Study Group Description
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MNG3702 Strategic Implementation and Control IIIB empowers learners with the necessary competencies (knowledge, values and skills) to interpret and implement strategic plans of their respective business units. Strategy implementation is foundational to successful business enterprises. With these competencies, learners will assist businesses to reach their goals. Successful businesses contribute to the well-being of communities and society in general. In this unit learners will deal with the implementation of strategic plans.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for MNG3702 Strategic Implementation and Control IIIB
|Title||Strategic Management – South African concepts and cases|