MNI3701 Global Business Environment introduces students to Global Business management and its dynamics as a strategic approach for businesses that operates across international borders and provides insight into the complexity of business operations across international borders and the essence of international business environments in the international business context, covering the processes involved in identifying international business opportunities, and how to exploit same in a strategic manner and prepares potential global managers for the challenges of operating internationally. It exposes students to various fields of business management such as Human resources, marketing, strategic management, finance, and accounting and touches on some aspects of sociology, IT and a host of others issues that influence the conduct of business globally.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
|Title||Global Business Environments and Strategies|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press, Southern Africa, Cape Town|