This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MNO2601 Production and Operations Management equips learners with knowledge and skills related to a basic understanding of the role and functioning of production and operations management, selected design and planning tasks and responsibilities of production and operation managers and productivity management with regards to the management of operations in organisations.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for MNO2601 Production and Operations management
|Title||Operations management. Global and South African perspectives|