Study Group Description
MRL2601 Entrepreneurial Law is to aim at students in the study of law who are for the first time introduced to the different forms of South African enterprises. This module will be useful to students who wish to acquire general background knowledge of the main characteristics and basic operations within partnership, companies, close corporations and business trusts within South Africa. Furthermore, it introduces the regulatory framework around which these forms of enterprises are set (both current and after the pending incorporation of the Companies Act 71 of 2008). In addition, it exposes students to the case law and the practical application of the law within such enterprises.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.