Study Group Description
MRL4801 Law of Negotiable Instruments,Intellectual Property and Competition equips students with knowledge of and insight into law of negotiable instruments, intellectual property and competition and basic research skills in the practice of law.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.