PVL1501 Law of Persons equips students with knowledge, skills and attitudes to analyse and solve well-defined problems relating to the law of persons (including the beginning and end of legal personality, and factors that affect a persons status) in South Africa.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.