PVL2602 Law of Succession equips students with knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies to analyse and critically evaluate legal material (the Constitution, legislation, case law and academic opinion) relating to law of succession in order to formulate legal arguments and to apply their knowledge to practical problems.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.