PVL3702 Law of Contract equips students with knowledge, insight and competencies to analyse and solve problems relating to the general principles of the law of contract and selected aspects of the law of obligations, as well as basic research skills in the practice of law.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.