PYC1502 Psychology in Society provides insight into the way in which human behaviour and experience are shaped in societal and environmental contexts, stress processes, motivation in the context of sociopolitical dynamics of society, interpersonal relationships, group functioning, the social nature of work and various social issues (violence, poverty, racism, multiculturalism, gender bias, community development, and the ecological crisis).
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.