Study Group Description
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
TAX3701 Taxation of Business Income provides knowledge of and insight into the following topics and the ability to apply this knowledge: the taxation of business income, partnerships, companies and close corporations; taxation of trusts; tax administration; Value-Added Tax (VAT); capital gains tax.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Prescribed book for TAX3701-TXN203D Taxation of Business Income
|Title||A student’s approach to Income Tax: Business Activities. 2014|
|Book Notes||Students must use the latest version of the textbook, as the Income Tax Act changes every year|
Prescribed Afrikaans book for TAX3701-TXN203D Taxation of Business Income
|Title||‘n Studentebenadering tot Inkomstebelasting: Besigheidsaktiwiteite. 2014|
|Book Notes||Studente moet die huidige boek gebruik, om rede dat die Inkomste Belasting Wet elke jaar verrander|