Have you advertised your Textbooks yet?
If you don’t know by now Together We Pass has launched a Together We Pass Classifieds section to help student sell their unused Textbooks, Study Notes, Exam Packs and Tutoring services. It’s a free service and very simple to use.
Added bonus: We advertise a selection of our listings weekly to all our students.
We want to help you even more and we have compiled a list of Do’s and Don’ts that will help you close your sale.
Here is a list of Do’s and Don’ts.
- Use the module code that your text is applicable to in your ad. It will help students find your ad faster.
- Use images of the Textbook or a tutor (can be animated or a picture of yourself) to help drive a sale. It is proven that visual products has a higher rate of success.
- Mention what condition your Textbook is in (be truthful about the condition of your textbook)
- Give a brief description of your tutoring style
- Give an index of your Study Notes as an example in the description
- State what papers are covered in the Exam Pack
- List what edition is the Textbook you are selling
- Do chat with your buyer to clear all arrangements
- Use Together We Pass Classifieds to your advantage!
- Send or deliver your service if the agreed amount has not been paid in full
- Use a broad heading as your subject line – Be specific
- Overprice your goods or service
- Meet in isolated places – Always meet in a crowded secure place
- Leave your ad live after it has been sold
- Write a complex description – Always use plain English
Now that you know the basic Do’s and Don’ts you are well on your way to posting an awesome ad and getting great feedback.