Looking for the Brochure 2018? This information will be released here: UNISA brochure 2018.
If you are a First-Year Student at Unisa in 2018, then you can study for free. If your household income is less than R350 000 per year, then NSFAS will fund your studies with a Bursary (free study), instead of a study loan.
Unisa Brochure 2017
You can find and download the Unisa Brochure 2017 here: Unisa Prospectus 2017.
Or you can visit the UNISA website and follow these instructions to explore the course options.
1. Visit Unisa’s home page here: Unisa. You will see a page that looks like this:
2. Next, you will need to select the admissions tab, and choose the Apply for Admissions option from the drop-down menu:
3. Now you need to choose what kind, of course, you want to study, for this example, we will use the undergraduate option. Click on the option you want to select and then you will get to a page that looks like this. Choose the start the process option.
4. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
5. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
6. Now you will get to a page that will help you choose your qualification. Then you will be able to choose a course based on either a college, a qualification, or choose a field of interest and explore your options.
7. Once you have decided on a course you can apply for admission. Find out more about how to check the status of your application here: Unisa application status.
Missed UNISA Application For 2018?
Why not try an alternative to UNISA? CIMA is an internationally accredited management accounting qualification.
CIMA is a professional alternative to a management accountant degree.
Here you can have a look at the 2018 CIMA Brochure from Skills Academy:
Written by: Leonor Breytenbach
Last updated: 30 May, 2018