Unisa Brochure 2018
Unisa Brochure 2018 is out on Unisa’s website. Get all the up-to-date information in it to make your distance learning experience at Unisa enjoyable and absolutely worthwhile.
If you are a First-Year Student at Unisa in 2018, then you can study for free. If your household income is less than R350 000 per year, then NSFAS will fund your studies with a Bursary (free study), instead of a study loan.
How Do I Choose What To Study At Unisa?
The Unisa Brochure 2018 gives you a lot of information to choose the right course for you to study.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to see all the different Unisa courses being offered in 2018.
- Go the Unisa website. Once you click on the link you will get a page that looks similar to this:
2. Go the to Admission tab, and select the Apply for Admissions option that will appear in the drop-down menu:
3. Next, you can choose the course you want to study. If you are applying for the first time you should choose the Undergraduate Qualifications, as shown in the below example. Once you have clicked on the Undergraduate Qualifications, you then need to click on Start The Porcess to take you to then next step.
4. You can now start to select the options that best relate to you. In this below example, we have said Yes to be able to demonstrate it better to you:
5. Now choose the option that describes your situation the best. For this example, again we chose Yes.
6. Now you should be on a page that gives you information to help you choose which qualification you want to study for. This page will give you information about a college, qualification(s) or even about field of interest (what are you interested in), and explore all the different options available to you.
7. Once you have chosen your course you are ready to apply at Unisa. Click here to get a step by step guide on how to apply at UNISA.
Want To Study Right Now?
CIMA is a Professional Alternative to a Management Accountant Degree.
Here you can have a look at the 2018 CIMA Brochure from Skills Academy: CIMA – Brochure 2018
Written by: Leonor Breytenbach
Last Updated: 15 May 2018