The 2018 Unisa Brochure has not yet been released. We will update this pages as soon as it is made public.
In the meantime, you can use the 2017 brochure. Click here to get the UNISA brochure for 2017.
If you are a First-Year Student at Unisa in 2018, then you can study for free. If your household income is less than R350 000 per year, then NSFAS will fund your studies with a Bursary (free study), instead of a study loan.
How Do I Choose What To Study At UNISA?
The UNISA brochure gives you a lot of information that you can help you choose what to study.
Or you can visit their website and follow these instructions to explore the course options. Read this page in order find the page that allows you to explore your study options.
1. Go the UNISA website which you will find here: Unisa. Once you click on the link you will get a page that looks similar to this:
2. Go the to admission tab, and select the Apply for Admissions option that will appear in the drop-down menu:
3. Next, you can choose what kind, of course, you want to study. If you are are applying for the first time you will choose the Undergraduate options, as we have here in this example. Once you have selected the undergraduate option you will get a page like this. You can now choose “start the process”.
4. You will now start to select the options that best relate to you. In this example, we have said Yes.
5. Continue to choose the options as they best describe your situation. For this example, we have again chosen Yes.
6. You will now get a page that gives you information to help you choose what qualification you want to study. You can look at information by a college, by qualification or even by field of interest, and explore all the different options available to you.
7. Once you have chosen your course you are ready to apply at UNISA. Click here to get a step by step guide on how to apply at UNISA.
Want To Study Right Now?
CIMA is a Professional Alternative to a Management Accountant Degree.
Here you can have a look at the 2018 CIMA Brochure from Skills Academy: CIMA – Brochure 2018
Last Updated: 14 February 2018