- It is a second chance for those who were unable to complete their Matric
- A Matric Certificate can open many doors for you
- You will be able to apply for more jobs with your Matric Certificate
- You can start your studies when you are 19, but remember that you have to be 21 years old when you write the exams
This programme is for adults who were unable to obtain their Matric but would like to complete it. Study Online Matric and further your studies. Below you will find more information about this. Adult Matric is commonly referred to as Senior Certificate (Amended).
Adult Matric what you need to know
Both certificates are accredited by Umalusi, the only difference between the two is the time it takes to complete.
Benefits Of Completing Adult Matric?
You will have more job opportunities as many employers want to employ people who have matric. They employ people who have Matric because of their skills.
This means that you will get paid more because employers pay more money to those who have more skills. With a Matric certificate, many doors can open up for you, boosting your confidence.
Choosing to study Adult Matric via Distance Learning has the added benefit of being able to set your own study schedule, meaning you can work and study at the same time.
After completing your Adult Matric you can go further and study NATED courses through Matric College and build your dream career. You can start your NATED course with a Matric Certificate. Specific NATED courses can be started with a Matric Equivalent Certificate.
The NATED courses offered at Matric College are:
- Business Management Courses (Matric or Equivalent Certificate)
- Educare Courses (Only a Matric Certificate)
- Financial Management Courses (Matric or Equivalent Certificate)
- Human Resource Management Courses (Matric or Equivalent Certificate)
- Legal Secretary Courses (Only a Matric Certificate)
- Management Assistant Courses (Matric or Equivalent Certificate)
- Marketing Management Courses (Matric or Equivalent Certificate)
Where Can I study Adult Matric?
Matric College is one of the private colleges that offers Adult Matric. This is a distance learning institute, which means you have a flexible study schedule. You do not have to attend classes, which leaves you free to work and earn and income to help pay for your studies.
Matric College send all your study materials via courier, and will offer academic support throughout your course, creating a smooth and pleasant learning experience.
Matric College is a distance learning college that offers a wide range of matric course options that you can study from the comfort of your own home. They also offer valuable information for anyone who would like to learn more about matric and the different options that are available, such as the difference between Senior Certificates, National Senior Certificates, Amended Senior Certificates and even Adult Matric by Distance Learning.
You can also study this with Skills Academy, Bellview Institute of Distance Learning, Ember Academy and a number of other institutions.
Here are the requirements for Adult Matric:
- You must be older than 21: You can apply at a younger age to study but when you write the exam you have to be 21 or older
- Grade 9 certificate: To apply you need your grade 9 certificate
The Importance Of Matric
Having your Matric Certificates opens many doors. It increases your chances of getting employment, as well as improves the amount you can expect to be paid by your employer.
NATED Courses give students both theoretical and practical knowledge to help them succeed. Although these are mostly business oriented programmes like Business Management and Marketing Management, you can also study Educare.
Some ICB courses can be done without a Matric qualification.
Once you have furthered your education, you will get more job opportunities and get a decent salary.
You could also do one of the accredited General Management Courses offered by Bellview Institute of Distance Learning. A General Management Qualification will give you the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to efficiently manage a business and set you apart from the competition.
Choosing Distance Learning
Did you know that you can study your Adult Matric via distance learning?
There are the benefits of distance learning:
- No classes to attend
- Save money as it is cheaper than classroom studies
- Work while you study
Where can I study Adult Matric via Distance Learning?
There are various colleges where you can study Adult Matric via distance learning:
- Matric College
- Skills Academy
- Bellview Institute of Distance Learning
Last updated: 11 January 2022